Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 15: It-Girl Happened One Night


I know you have missed our stars in the Gossip Girl TV series and so do I. Well, I could really blame you for I am also hooked with the series and I can’t just stop spending my Monday evening with the gutsy lads and it-girl of the series.

And speaking of the It-girl, the phenomenal word has been the summary of the coming episode of the series. Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 15 – It-Girl Happened One Night focuses the story on Blair where the lovely woman happened to hit the peak for a single night. When she was asked to do something and bargained to have a promotion, the lady never hesitates to bring on the challenge. Meanwhile, Chuck is so eager to retain everything. As he was battling to stabilize what he has, he is literally facing a problem of retaining their imperial company, Bass Industries, from being acquired by Russell Thorpe.

Oops, I guess I have spoiled the meaty part of the show. But hey, you are just in the bones for all of those were just a few among the exciting part of it. But I believe, I have made a little appetizer. What are you waiting for, watch Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 15 – It-Girl Happened One Night and spend great time with our Monday buddies.

0 comments: