Monday, December 13, 2010

Watch TRON: Legacy (2010)


How do you like to spend you Christmas? Well, a little suggestion coming from me is to spend a little bond with the whole family and taking them into the mall is just a small yet, rewarding and a good family bonding moment.

In my case, I will be taking my nephews and niece to the mall to watch Tron: Legacy Movie on December 17, 2010. Have you heard about this upcoming film? If not, why don’t we talk a little of it? Who may know, maybe, I could also convince you am I right?

Tron: Legacy deals with the adventure of Sam Flynn in his quest of finding his father. Being the son of the great videogame program developer, his father has left in the labyrinth of great question of where to find his missing dad. Not knowing that his father has been sent into the world he created called TRON; Sam is clueless that he will also suffer the same fate as his dad.

Tron: Legacy (2010) is flaunting the skills of providing stunning visual effects that would surely amaze its audience especially in the 3D theaters.

So what are you waiting for, why not give your little kiddies a reward by watching Tron: Legacy on its release date?

0 comments: