Thursday, June 10, 2010

Countdown to Twilight Saga: Eclipse


Its 20 days before the wide release of the much awaited movie of the year and therefore I am starting my countdown. Since the release of the Twilight Saga: New Moon last year, I have been anticipating the third sequel of the Twilight Saga movie which is the Twilight Saga: Eclipse.

I am solid Team Jacob, I also like Edward but not as much I love the hunky Jacob and according to the reviews I read the Twilight Saga: Eclipse did really make Jacob shine. I am so really excited to see those Jacob shining moments. But whatever that shining moment is, I just really wish Jacob would not end up dead.

Anyway, the Twilight Saga: Eclipse is set for a wide release in major theaters worldwide on June 30, 2010. It will be available both in regular theaters and IMAX 3D. The Twilight Eclipse will also be the first of the Twilight Saga movie to be shown in 3D.

The 3D thing makes the waiting sweeter, I can’t wait to see Jacob transformation scene in 3D. It will be more vivid and crisp than ever. Oh, bloody vampires and werewolves what did you do to make me addicted to you!?

Today is the 10th of June, 20 days before the Eclipse hits the big screen. I wish I could watch Twilight Saga: Eclipse online free in advance, I’m trying to find a website that could show one. Wish me luck. And the countdown starts now!

0 comments: