Thursday, February 11, 2010

Watch Alice in Wonderland 3D Online




[Watch Alice in Wonderland Here]



Watch Alice in Wonderland Online - Alice in Wonderland always evokes pleasant childhood memories within me. I always associate Alice in Wonderland with my mother and my younger sister. I can remember spending many nights hearing my mother’s voice reading “curiouser and curiouser!” and my sister and I usually spend Saturday morning watching Alice the cartoon version.

I was really excited when I read about the Alice in Wonderland version in 3D. It would be very nice to see the Wonderland in 3D. CGI animation can really pull-off really cool visuals and I’m really excited to it applied on Alice.

The 3D version Alice in Wonderland is directed by veteran director Tim Burton who is famous for his dark and quirky-themed films. I love his Corpse Bride and Sleepy Hollow movies. On this latest AIW movie Mia Wasikowska plays the lead role as Alice, the veteran actor Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter, Anne Hathaway as The White Queen, Helena Bonham Carter as The Red Queen and Crispin Glover as The Knave of Hearts, Stephen Fry as the Cheshire Cat, Christopher Lee as the Jabberwock and many other.

Scenes in the movie are set in the Victorian. On the movie, Alice is now all grown-up, she’s 19, attends a party at a Victorian estate only to find she is about to be proposed to by a rich suitor. She runs off and Alice tumbles down, down, down a rabbit-hole in pursuit of a White Rabbit she finds herself in Wonderland, again.

Alice did not remember the Wonderland, a place she visited many years before when she was younger. The Red Queen takes control of the entire Wonderland, since Alice left. With the help of her Wonderland friends she tried to save the Wonderland from the Red Queen’s reign of terror.

Alice in Wonderland 3D is scheduled to be released on theaters on March 5, 2010. You can watch it on regular theaters or in IMAX 3D theaters. You may also watch Alice in Wonderland Online on this link.

0 comments: