Sunday, January 31, 2010

Share Comedy and Drama on Your Monday Night


I always love Monday night because that means I had survived the most hectic part of the week which is the Monday morning. There’s no nothing more relaxing than to curl-up on a couch and watch my favorite shows with something sweet to nibble as the drama and fun unfolds.

Monday night is usually my most “busy” TV night schedule, because most of my favorite shows runs on Monday night and the even overlapped each other time slots because they air on different channels.

On my first seating, I always share a laugh with the guys of Two and a Half Men. This week’s episode the Two and a Half Men Season 7 Episode 14: Crude And Uncalled For, would surely be another fun-tastic episode. On this episode Alan will be involved in bar fight and Chelsea will get interested on the lawyer Charlie got for Alan.

After the Two and a Half, is of course my top favorite show The Big Bang Theory. Smart is really a new sexy. I adore these four Geeky scientists. On this week’s The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode 14: The Einstein Approximation, Sheldon will be having a physicist block while his trying to solve some problem. So, he decided to work on Cheesecake Factory in order to search for the answer. I can imagine now the disaster on Penny’s behalf. Both of the shows are aired on CBS.

One of best shows on Monday night is of course the ever fantastic House. Dr. House could really make most of my Monday night. On coming Monday, February 01, 2010 Dr. House and his team will premiere the House Season 6 Episode 13: Moving the Chains. Fox really got the winner on House, one the best shows in Fox, second to Glee, which is of course just my opinion.

I don’t really like drama much but these two ABC Family teen-oriented soaps got really my attention. The Make It or Break It and The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Both of the show is very compelling and heart-gripping. This Monday (Feb. 01) The Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 2 Episode 17: The Second Time Around will be aired next to Make It or Break It Season 1 Episode 15: Loves Me, Loves Me Not.

These fun and dramatic TV series on Monday night would not let you go on a date on Monday. Anyway, if you happen to miss the episode you can always watch it online.

0 comments: