Sunday, November 8, 2009

Excitement For New Moon Rises



As the play date of most anticipated movie this fall, the excitement of the Twilight Saga fans escalates. As a Twilight Saga fan myself, I can’t seems to wait for November 20. The Twilight Saga: New Moon is the second installment of Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight series. The first Twilight movie becomes a blockbuster hit last year.

The New Moon is the continuation of the story of Edward and Bella. It is a classic supernatural tale of starcrossed lovers between a mortal and a vampire. The New Moon will have new supernatural character, there will be werewolves in this movie. Last December, the release synopsis of new moon states: "Bella Swan is devastated by the abrupt departure of her vampire love, Edward Cullen, but her spirit is rekindled by her growing friendship with the irresistible Jacob Black. Suddenly she finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves, ancestral enemies of the vampires, and finds her loyalties tested.”

There’s more to anticipate in the upcoming Twilight: New Moon movie. For avid Twilight series fan like me, my excitement grows as November 20 comes near. I’m planning to watch New Moon online, because I want to see it over and over again. I tend to memorize dialogues, this sounds crazy, but I really do.

0 comments: