Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hulagu's Web Book Review





Hulagu's Web: The Presidential Pursuit of Senator Katherine Laforge Hulagu's Web: The Presidential Pursuit of Senator Katherine Laforge by David Hearne

rating: 5 of 5 stars
Hulagu’s Web is a spine-tingling political thriller that laced with controversy. The controversies illustrated in the book are realistic, it is not the make-believe non-sense that I’ve read on other books. The book is not simply entertaining it is as well enlightening and educational. Although it is compelling thriller, it has something that most thrillers don’t possess; Hulagu’s Web has a “heart”. It displays the human emotion in its truest sense. This book is definitely a GOOD READ, in real sense of the word and I like Senator Katherine Lafroge. How I wish she’s real.

It is chilling to realize that those controversial issues tackled on the book are true, that there are people who are willing kill just to protect their own interest. It seems scary but nevertheless enlightening and educational. I guarantee that this book will be worth every penny and minute you spend for it.

I like the way how the author touches the delicate and controversial political and social issues, the way he informs reader of the REALITY using the fictional characters. The quotes and speeches delivered by my favorite "senator" Kat Lafroge are very mind provoking that makes me think deeply and analyze carefully the things that are happening on the society especially the political aspect not only in the US but of the world. This book could a stir some serious controversy, and could irritate some people in political and business world.

5 star for Hulagu’s Web and a thumbs up for David J Hearne.


2 comments:

Betty said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Betty


http://www.my-foreclosures.info

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!